Need down-under assistance

MS
Mike Snoderly
Sun, May 12, 2024 12:45 AM

I’m hoping an Aussie can help me trans-ship an eBay order from West Australia to Dallas, Texas. The eBay seller won’t ship internationally due to the “expense,” but only within Australia.

Not sure why that’s an issue - I purchased Dynamoto stands and received them promptly with no customs issues.

Please contact me via email direct if you willing to help. I’ll pay shipping costs up front and throw in the price of a case of VB.

Thanks,
Mike Snoderly

I’m hoping an Aussie can help me trans-ship an eBay order from West Australia to Dallas, Texas. The eBay seller won’t ship internationally due to the “expense,” but only within Australia. Not sure why that’s an issue - I purchased Dynamoto stands and received them promptly with no customs issues. Please contact me via email direct if you willing to help. I’ll pay shipping costs up front and throw in the price of a case of VB. Thanks, Mike Snoderly
DB
dale.bartlett@realtimeinternational.com.au
Sun, May 12, 2024 3:58 AM

Hi Mike,

If no one better positioned volunteers, I would be happy to help. We don't have delivery to our remote property, so check if they can send to a PO Box. If so, I can forward on to you, but it could be some weeks as our trips to town are irregular. I can't think why they would object to sending overseas if the postage is paid. I do know that since covid, mails rates have increased out of all reason. Also I am a continent away from West Australia, on the east coast near Brisbane/Gold Coast.

Regards
Dale Bartlett

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Snoderly hisnods@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, 12 May 2024 10:46 AM
To: ducati@ducati.net
Subject: [Ducati] Need down-under assistance

--

Hi Mike, If no one better positioned volunteers, I would be happy to help. We don't have delivery to our remote property, so check if they can send to a PO Box. If so, I can forward on to you, but it could be some weeks as our trips to town are irregular. I can't think why they would object to sending overseas if the postage is paid. I do know that since covid, mails rates have increased out of all reason. Also I am a continent away from West Australia, on the east coast near Brisbane/Gold Coast. Regards Dale Bartlett -----Original Message----- From: Mike Snoderly <hisnods@yahoo.com> Sent: Sunday, 12 May 2024 10:46 AM To: ducati@ducati.net Subject: [Ducati] Need down-under assistance I’m hoping an Aussie can help me trans-ship an eBay order from West Australia to Dallas, Texas. The eBay seller won’t ship internationally due to the “expense,” but only within Australia. Not sure why that’s an issue - I purchased Dynamoto stands and received them promptly with no customs issues. Please contact me via email direct if you willing to help. I’ll pay shipping costs up front and throw in the price of a case of VB. Thanks, Mike Snoderly -- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. www.avast.com