Fwd: I am in the Duclist Motogp pool and have gotten my picks in before qualifying,

SA
Stephen Abramson
Tue, Jun 1, 2021 9:43 AM

Fred, I guess Superbru likes you more than me. According to this rep, it is in fact original scheduling times that dictate when you must get your picks in, not when the event itself takes place. Lesson learned

Steve

Begin forwarded message:

From: SuperBru Support support@superbru.reamaze.com
Date: June 1, 2021 at 2:49:54 AM EDT
To: Steve desmo900cr@gmail.com
Subject: Re:  I am in the Duclist Motogp pool and have gotten my picks in before qualifying,

Fred, I guess Superbru likes you more than me. According to this rep, it is in fact original scheduling times that dictate when you must get your picks in, not when the event itself takes place. Lesson learned Steve Begin forwarded message: > From: SuperBru Support <support@superbru.reamaze.com> > Date: June 1, 2021 at 2:49:54 AM EDT > To: Steve <desmo900cr@gmail.com> > Subject: Re: I am in the Duclist Motogp pool and have gotten my picks in before qualifying, >