Re: Sprint Races

BA
Brian Adrian
Wed, Apr 5, 2023 12:03 AM

I don’t like the sprint races. I would rather the racers have the day of practice and qualifying be the fastest lap. It’s not as exciting for the attendees, but…. so what.  I don’t watch on Saturday anyway, I’d rather see the “real” race.
I look forward to Mark Marquez returning in Austin (even though he isn’t on a Ducati). A lot of people have been criticizing him, saying he is washed up, but hey, he had the pole position and has won 8 GP Championships.

Brian Adrian
brianfortv@cox.net

On Apr 4, 2023, at 6:46 AM, ducati-request@list.ducati.net wrote:

From: Vicki Smith <veloce916@gmail.com mailto:veloce916@gmail.com> on behalf of Vicki Smith <Vicki@Ducati.net mailto:Vicki@Ducati.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 12:35 AM
To: Ducati Owners Group <ducati@list.ducati.net mailto:ducati@list.ducati.net>
Subject: [Ducati] Re: Argentina MotoGP

What does everyone think about the new format? Sprint race, yes or nea?
Vicki

I don’t like the sprint races. I would rather the racers have the day of practice and qualifying be the fastest lap. It’s not as exciting for the attendees, but…. so what. I don’t watch on Saturday anyway, I’d rather see the “real” race. I look forward to Mark Marquez returning in Austin (even though he isn’t on a Ducati). A lot of people have been criticizing him, saying he is washed up, but hey, he had the pole position and has won 8 GP Championships. Brian Adrian brianfortv@cox.net > On Apr 4, 2023, at 6:46 AM, ducati-request@list.ducati.net wrote: > > From: Vicki Smith <veloce916@gmail.com <mailto:veloce916@gmail.com>> on behalf of Vicki Smith <Vicki@Ducati.net <mailto:Vicki@Ducati.net>> > Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 12:35 AM > To: Ducati Owners Group <ducati@list.ducati.net <mailto:ducati@list.ducati.net>> > Subject: [Ducati] Re: Argentina MotoGP > > What does everyone think about the new format? Sprint race, yes or nea? > Vicki