Catalunya MotoGP possible Spoiler

KK
Kevin Kachadourian
Fri, Jun 4, 2021 7:32 PM

Or not, no results given, but discussion of performances.

Watching them come down the straight and through T1-3, Quartararao looked
consistently strong and smooth. He did not have anywhere near the fastest
top speed, but it looked to me like he was coming over the rise faster, and
then braking into T1 nearly perfectly, every time. And, if you look at the
session analysis, Fabio could put together a string of very low 1:40s.
There's still tomorrow, but, for now, my money is on Fabio to win this one.

Or not, no results given, but discussion of performances. Watching them come down the straight and through T1-3, Quartararao looked consistently strong and smooth. He did not have anywhere near the fastest top speed, but it looked to me like he was coming over the rise faster, and then braking into T1 nearly perfectly, every time. And, if you look at the session analysis, Fabio could put together a string of very low 1:40s. There's still tomorrow, but, for now, my money is on Fabio to win this one.
ST
sean t
Fri, Jun 4, 2021 9:06 PM

Our very own roving field reporter!
We'd better not let Superbru know or they might dock us all the two
EBP's for insider information...

------ Original Message ------
From: "Kevin Kachadourian" kkachadourian@gmail.com
To: "Ducati Owners Group" ducati@list.ducati.net
Sent: 6/4/2021 12:32:50 PM
Subject: [Ducati] Catalunya MotoGP possible Spoiler

Or not, no results given, but discussion of performances.

Watching them come down the straight and through T1-3, Quartararao
looked consistently strong and smooth. He did not have anywhere near
the fastest top speed, but it looked to me like he was coming over the
rise faster, and then braking into T1 nearly perfectly, every time.
And, if you look at the session analysis, Fabio could put together a
string of very low 1:40s. There's still tomorrow, but, for now, my
money is on Fabio to win this one.

Our very own roving field reporter! We'd better not let Superbru know or they might dock us all the two EBP's for insider information... ------ Original Message ------ From: "Kevin Kachadourian" <kkachadourian@gmail.com> To: "Ducati Owners Group" <ducati@list.ducati.net> Sent: 6/4/2021 12:32:50 PM Subject: [Ducati] Catalunya MotoGP possible Spoiler >Or not, no results given, but discussion of performances. > > > >Watching them come down the straight and through T1-3, Quartararao >looked consistently strong and smooth. He did not have anywhere near >the fastest top speed, but it looked to me like he was coming over the >rise faster, and then braking into T1 nearly perfectly, every time. >And, if you look at the session analysis, Fabio could put together a >string of very low 1:40s. There's still tomorrow, but, for now, my >money is on Fabio to win this one.
KK
Kevin Kachadourian
Sat, Jun 5, 2021 5:41 AM

But you have to decide if first hand reporting from the first section is
enough information to make a good prediction from.
More later.

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 14:06, sean t sftompkins@gmail.com wrote:

Our very own roving field reporter!
We'd better not let Superbru know or they might dock us all the two EBP's
for insider information...

Or not, no results given, but discussion of performances.

Watching them come down the straight and through T1-3, Quartararao looked
consistently strong and smooth. He did not have anywhere near the fastest
top speed, but it looked to me like he was coming over the rise faster, and
then braking into T1 nearly perfectly, every time. And, if you look at the
session analysis, Fabio could put together a string of very low 1:40s.
There's still tomorrow, but, for now, my money is on Fabio to win this one.

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

But you have to decide if first hand reporting from the first section is enough information to make a good prediction from. More later. On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 14:06, sean t <sftompkins@gmail.com> wrote: > Our very own roving field reporter! > We'd better not let Superbru know or they might dock us all the two EBP's > for insider information... > > ------ Original Message ------ > From: "Kevin Kachadourian" <kkachadourian@gmail.com> > To: "Ducati Owners Group" <ducati@list.ducati.net> > Sent: 6/4/2021 12:32:50 PM > Subject: [Ducati] Catalunya MotoGP possible Spoiler > > Or not, no results given, but discussion of performances. > > > > Watching them come down the straight and through T1-3, Quartararao looked > consistently strong and smooth. He did not have anywhere near the fastest > top speed, but it looked to me like he was coming over the rise faster, and > then braking into T1 nearly perfectly, every time. And, if you look at the > session analysis, Fabio could put together a string of very low 1:40s. > There's still tomorrow, but, for now, my money is on Fabio to win this one. > > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s