Malaguti and PCH for Gene Hunt

TomDressler
Sun, May 12, 2024 12:00 PM

Hello,Do any of you dabble in mini-motos?

I picked up a Malaguti.. cheap.

No, not a Ducati/Malaguti.. but it does have a Ducati coil.

šŸ˜

I have a question about the carb oil/fuel mix system.

Offlist if you have specific knowledge please?

Iā€™m trying to save debug time. (Yea, I know thatā€™s cheating)

Thanks.

And, for Geneā€¦ a Cal-member may offer better but, hereā€™s a start for your adventure.

Highway 1 Conditions in Big Sur, California

bigsurcalifornia.org

ā€¦Tom

TP
Tony Pagliaroli
Sun, May 12, 2024 12:47 PM

Which Malaguti?

On May 12, 2024, at 8:01 AM, TomDressler <tbrduc@gmail.com> wrote:

ļ»æHello,Do any of you dabble in mini-motos?

I picked up a Malaguti.. cheap.

No, not a Ducati/Malaguti.. but it does have a Ducati coil.

šŸ˜

I have a question about the carb oil/fuel mix system.

Offlist if you have specific knowledge please?

Iā€™m trying to save debug time. (Yea, I know thatā€™s cheating)

Thanks.

And, for Geneā€¦ a Cal-member may offer better but, hereā€™s a start for your adventure.

Highway 1 Conditions in Big Sur, California

bigsurcalifornia.org

ā€¦Tom

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet
Mailto: %(user_address)s

GH
Gene Hunt
Sun, May 12, 2024 1:09 PM

Thanks Tom. I'm going to wait until September to make the trip. I had hoped to be there for the short track race at Ventura last night and next weekend they are in Chico at the Silver Dollar Speedway.

Loving life in Paradise - Margaritaville, Daytona Beach

Gene

"I know a Few Roads"
Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association
Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club
Member ducati.net
Ex MSF Instructor
Patriot Guard Rider

04' Victory Kingpin
16' Victory Cross Country Tour
02' Ducati Monster 900
13' Ducati Diavel

No, not a Ducati/Malaguti.. but it does have a Ducati coil.
šŸ˜
I have a question about the carb oil/fuel mix system.
Offlist if you have specific knowledge please?
Iā€™m trying to save debug time. (Yea, I know thatā€™s cheating)
Thanks.

And, for Geneā€¦ a Cal-member may offer better but, hereā€™s a start for your adventure.
https://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html
Highway 1 Conditions in Big Sur, Californiahttps://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html
bigsurcalifornia.orghttps://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html
[X]https://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html

ā€¦Tom

Thanks Tom. I'm going to wait until September to make the trip. I had hoped to be there for the short track race at Ventura last night and next weekend they are in Chico at the Silver Dollar Speedway. Loving life in Paradise - Margaritaville, Daytona Beach Gene "I know a Few Roads" Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club Member ducati.net Ex MSF Instructor Patriot Guard Rider 04' Victory Kingpin 16' Victory Cross Country Tour 02' Ducati Monster 900 13' Ducati Diavel ________________________________ From: TomDressler <tbrduc@gmail.com> Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2024 8:00 AM To: Ducati Group <ducati@list.ducati.net> Subject: [Ducati] Malaguti and PCH for Gene Hunt Hello, Do any of you dabble in mini-motos? I picked up a Malaguti.. cheap. No, not a Ducati/Malaguti.. but it does have a Ducati coil. šŸ˜ I have a question about the carb oil/fuel mix system. Offlist if you have specific knowledge please? Iā€™m trying to save debug time. (Yea, I know thatā€™s cheating) Thanks. And, for Geneā€¦ a Cal-member may offer better but, hereā€™s a start for your adventure. <https://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html> Highway 1 Conditions in Big Sur, California<https://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html> bigsurcalifornia.org<https://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html> [X]<https://www.bigsurcalifornia.org/highway_conditions.html> ā€¦Tom