Concerned

BB
Bruce Bellm
Mon, Apr 17, 2023 4:44 PM

Glad to hear all is well.

bruce

On 4/17/2023 11:53 AM, Vicki@ducati.net wrote:

Hi Gene,
Sorry, I didn’t see your email. We had quite the week here. I was
honored to be invited to be Grand Marshal at Riding Into History last
weekend so my week was already extra busy before the 26 inches of rain
coupled with a very sick kitty diagnosis on Wednesday. We did get some
water at the shop but fortunately we had planned for the (in our
opinion) extremely unlikely event of flooding. (Both house and shop
are not in flood zones). I was caught out in it and I’m not kidding
when I tell you the magnitude of the water was literally unimaginable.
I must have driven by 1000 abandoned cars. My car is a Porsche Macan
which I dearly love and how on earth we got home dry and running I
don’t know. We finished assessing the family properties today and they
got minimal damage as well.
In short we were insanely lucky in every way.
Feeling pretty blessed.
Vicki

On Apr 17, 2023, at 6:04 AM, stephen abramson desmo900cr@gmail.com
wrote:

Haven’t heard from her directly, but she made timely entries for her
picks in the little MotoGP fantasy league we do, so she’s active in
that sense. Can’t speak for anything else regarding her status.
Certainly hope she’s ok with the flooding.

STeve

On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 9:58 PM Gene Hunt <Twolanefun@outlook.com
mailto:Twolanefun@outlook.com> wrote:

 Has anyone heard from Vicki? I sent her an email to see how she
 is with all the flooding down there in Ft. Lauderdale and have
 not heard from her. - Gene

 "I know a Few Roads"
 Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association
 Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club
 Member ducati.net <http://ducati.net>
 Ex MSF Instructor
 Patriot Guard Rider

 04' Victory Kingpin
 16' Victory Cross Country Tour
 02' Ducati Monster 900
 13' Ducati Diavel
 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding.

 To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
 http://www.ductalk.com/
 and
 https://www.facebook.com/ducnet
 Mailto: %(user_address)s

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

Glad to hear all is well. bruce On 4/17/2023 11:53 AM, Vicki@ducati.net wrote: > Hi Gene, > Sorry, I didn’t see your email. We had quite the week here. I was > honored to be invited to be Grand Marshal at Riding Into History last > weekend so my week was already extra busy before the 26 inches of rain > coupled with a very sick kitty diagnosis on Wednesday. We did get some > water at the shop but fortunately we had planned for the (in our > opinion) extremely unlikely event of flooding. (Both house and shop > are not in flood zones). I was caught out in it and I’m not kidding > when I tell you the magnitude of the water was literally unimaginable. > I must have driven by 1000 abandoned cars. My car is a Porsche Macan > which I dearly love and how on earth we got home dry and running I > don’t know. We finished assessing the family properties today and they > got minimal damage as well. > In short we were insanely lucky in every way. > Feeling pretty blessed. > Vicki > >> On Apr 17, 2023, at 6:04 AM, stephen abramson <desmo900cr@gmail.com> >> wrote: >> >>  >> Haven’t heard from her directly, but she made timely entries for her >> picks in the little MotoGP fantasy league we do, so she’s active in >> that sense. Can’t speak for anything else regarding her status. >> Certainly hope she’s ok with the flooding. >> >> STeve >> >> On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 9:58 PM Gene Hunt <Twolanefun@outlook.com >> <mailto:Twolanefun@outlook.com>> wrote: >> >> Has anyone heard from Vicki? I sent her an email to see how she >> is with all the flooding down there in Ft. Lauderdale and have >> not heard from her. - Gene >> >> >> "I know a Few Roads" >> Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association >> Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club >> Member ducati.net <http://ducati.net> >> Ex MSF Instructor >> Patriot Guard Rider >> >> 04' Victory Kingpin >> 16' Victory Cross Country Tour >> 02' Ducati Monster 900 >> 13' Ducati Diavel >> 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding. >> >> >> >> >> To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: >> http://www.ductalk.com/ >> and >> https://www.facebook.com/ducnet >> _____________________ >> Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net >> <mailto:ducati@list.ducati.net> >> To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net >> <mailto:ducati-leave@list.ducati.net> >> Mailto: %(user_address)s >> >> >> >> >> >> To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: >> http://www.ductalk.com/ >> and >> https://www.facebook.com/ducnet >> _____________________ >> Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net >> To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net >> Mailto: %(user_address)s > > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s
GH
Gene Hunt
Tue, Apr 18, 2023 7:30 PM

Vicki, glad all is good. You are not going to believe this but there is a Vicki Smith at Latitude Margaritaville, had me confused at first, then I tracked down her profile and posts and realized it wasn't you. - Gene

[...]

Vicki, glad all is good. You are not going to believe this but there is a Vicki Smith at Latitude Margaritaville, had me confused at first, then I tracked down her profile and posts and realized it wasn't you. - Gene "I know a Few Roads" Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club Member ducati.net Ex MSF Instructor Patriot Guard Rider 04' Victory Kingpin 16' Victory Cross Country Tour 02' Ducati Monster 900 13' Ducati Diavel 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding. ________________________________ From: Vicki@ducati.net <vicki@ducati.net> Sent: Monday, April 17, 2023 11:53 AM To: Ducati Owners Group <ducati@list.ducati.net> Subject: [Ducati] Re: Concerned Hi Gene, Sorry, I didn’t see your email. We had quite the week here. I was honored to be invited to be Grand Marshal at Riding Into History last weekend so my week was already extra busy before the 26 inches of rain coupled with a very sick kitty diagnosis on Wednesday. We did get some water at the shop but fortunately we had planned for the (in our opinion) extremely unlikely event of flooding. (Both house and shop are not in flood zones). I was caught out in it and I’m not kidding when I tell you the magnitude of the water was literally unimaginable. I must have driven by 1000 abandoned cars. My car is a Porsche Macan which I dearly love and how on earth we got home dry and running I don’t know. We finished assessing the family properties today and they got minimal damage as well. In short we were insanely lucky in every way. Feeling pretty blessed. Vicki On Apr 17, 2023, at 6:04 AM, stephen abramson <desmo900cr@gmail.com> wrote:  Haven’t heard from her directly, but she made timely entries for her picks in the little MotoGP fantasy league we do, so she’s active in that sense. Can’t speak for anything else regarding her status. Certainly hope she’s ok with the flooding. STeve On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 9:58 PM Gene Hunt <Twolanefun@outlook.com<mailto:Twolanefun@outlook.com>> wrote: Has anyone heard from Vicki? I sent her an email to see how she is with all the flooding down there in Ft. Lauderdale and have not heard from her. - Gene "I know a Few Roads" Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club Member ducati.net<http://ducati.net/> Ex MSF Instructor Patriot Guard Rider 04' Victory Kingpin 16' Victory Cross Country Tour 02' Ducati Monster 900 13' Ducati Diavel 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding. To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: http://www.ductalk.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/ducnet _____________________ Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net<mailto:ducati@list.ducati.net> To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net<mailto:ducati-leave@list.ducati.net> Mailto: %(user_address)s To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: http://www.ductalk.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/ducnet _____________________ Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net Mailto: %(user_address)s
PM
Paul March
Tue, Apr 18, 2023 11:33 PM

Glad you are ok Vicki, that rain was something, we got some up north but a
pittance compared to your area!
Here is some pretty good drone footage to give you an idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-Wg83zvPY&t=1s

Paul

Glad you are ok Vicki, that rain was something, we got some up north but a pittance compared to your area! Here is some pretty good drone footage to give you an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-Wg83zvPY&t=1s Paul On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 3:31 PM Gene Hunt <Twolanefun@outlook.com> wrote: > Vicki, glad all is good. You are not going to believe this but there is a > Vicki Smith at Latitude Margaritaville, had me confused at first, then I > tracked down her profile and posts and realized it wasn't you. - Gene > > > "I know a Few Roads" > Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association > Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club > Member ducati.net > Ex MSF Instructor > Patriot Guard Rider > > 04' Victory Kingpin > 16' Victory Cross Country Tour > 02' Ducati Monster 900 > 13' Ducati Diavel > 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding. > ------------------------------ > *From:* Vicki@ducati.net <vicki@ducati.net> > *Sent:* Monday, April 17, 2023 11:53 AM > *To:* Ducati Owners Group <ducati@list.ducati.net> > *Subject:* [Ducati] Re: Concerned > > Hi Gene, > Sorry, I didn’t see your email. We had quite the week here. I was honored > to be invited to be Grand Marshal at Riding Into History last weekend so my > week was already extra busy before the 26 inches of rain coupled with a > very sick kitty diagnosis on Wednesday. We did get some water at the shop > but fortunately we had planned for the (in our opinion) extremely unlikely > event of flooding. (Both house and shop are not in flood zones). I was > caught out in it and I’m not kidding when I tell you the magnitude of the > water was literally unimaginable. I must have driven by 1000 abandoned > cars. My car is a Porsche Macan which I dearly love and how on earth we got > home dry and running I don’t know. We finished assessing the family > properties today and they got minimal damage as well. > In short we were insanely lucky in every way. > Feeling pretty blessed. > Vicki > > On Apr 17, 2023, at 6:04 AM, stephen abramson <desmo900cr@gmail.com> > wrote: > >  > Haven’t heard from her directly, but she made timely entries for her picks > in the little MotoGP fantasy league we do, so she’s active in that sense. > Can’t speak for anything else regarding her status. Certainly hope she’s ok > with the flooding. > > STeve > > On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 9:58 PM Gene Hunt <Twolanefun@outlook.com> wrote: > > Has anyone heard from Vicki? I sent her an email to see how she is with > all the flooding down there in Ft. Lauderdale and have not heard from her. > - Gene > > > "I know a Few Roads" > Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association > Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club > Member ducati.net > Ex MSF Instructor > Patriot Guard Rider > > 04' Victory Kingpin > 16' Victory Cross Country Tour > 02' Ducati Monster 900 > 13' Ducati Diavel > 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding. > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s > > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s > > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s >