Problems with MotoGP.com

KK
Kevin Kachadourian
Fri, Apr 28, 2023 10:41 AM

Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos.  The links
are there, but don't take me to any videos.
I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone
else experience this?

Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos. The links are there, but don't take me to any videos. I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this?
TP
Tony Pagliaroli
Fri, Apr 28, 2023 10:57 AM

Seems to be OK for me on mobile at least.

On Apr 28, 2023, at 6:42 AM, Kevin Kachadourian kkachadourian@gmail.com wrote:

Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos.  The links are there, but don't take me to any videos.
I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this?

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

Seems to be OK for me on mobile at least. > On Apr 28, 2023, at 6:42 AM, Kevin Kachadourian <kkachadourian@gmail.com> wrote: > >  > Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos. The links are there, but don't take me to any videos. > I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this? > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s
GB
George Betzhold
Fri, Apr 28, 2023 11:15 AM

Video are working for me on my phone.

On Fri, Apr 28, 2023, 6:41 AM Kevin Kachadourian kkachadourian@gmail.com
wrote:

Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos.  The
links are there, but don't take me to any videos.
I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone
else experience this?

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

Video are working for me on my phone. On Fri, Apr 28, 2023, 6:41 AM Kevin Kachadourian <kkachadourian@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos. The > links are there, but don't take me to any videos. > I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone > else experience this? > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s
GH
Gene Hunt
Fri, Apr 28, 2023 12:02 PM

Working for me. - Gene

"I know a Few Roads"
Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association
Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club
Member ducati.net
Ex MSF Instructor
Patriot Guard Rider

04' Victory Kingpin
16' Victory Cross Country Tour
02' Ducati Monster 900
13' Ducati Diavel
22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding.

Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos.  The links are there, but don't take me to any videos.
I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this?

Working for me. - Gene "I know a Few Roads" Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club Member ducati.net Ex MSF Instructor Patriot Guard Rider 04' Victory Kingpin 16' Victory Cross Country Tour 02' Ducati Monster 900 13' Ducati Diavel 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding. ________________________________ From: Kevin Kachadourian <kkachadourian@gmail.com> Sent: Friday, April 28, 2023 6:41 AM To: Ducati Owners Group <ducati@list.ducati.net> Subject: [Ducati] Problems with MotoGP.com Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos. The links are there, but don't take me to any videos. I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this?
LK
Lewis Kirk
Fri, Apr 28, 2023 3:20 PM

I regularly need to click the subscribe button even though I am already logged in. Then I get a screen to click to prove I am a real person.

Maybe has something to do with cookies

On Apr 28, 2023, at 8:02 AM, Gene Hunt Twolanefun@outlook.com wrote:

[...]

I regularly need to click the subscribe button even though I am already logged in. Then I get a screen to click to prove I am a real person. Maybe has something to do with cookies > On Apr 28, 2023, at 8:02 AM, Gene Hunt <Twolanefun@outlook.com> wrote: > > Working for me. - Gene > > > "I know a Few Roads" > Charter Life Member American Motorcycle Association > Charter Member Victory Motorcycle Club > Member ducati.net > Ex MSF Instructor > Patriot Guard Rider > > 04' Victory Kingpin > 16' Victory Cross Country Tour > 02' Ducati Monster 900 > 13' Ducati Diavel > 22' Royal Enfield Himalayan - Hoping to do some adventure riding. > From: Kevin Kachadourian <kkachadourian@gmail.com> > Sent: Friday, April 28, 2023 6:41 AM > To: Ducati Owners Group <ducati@list.ducati.net> > Subject: [Ducati] Problems with MotoGP.com > > Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos. The links are there, but don't take me to any videos. > I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this? > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s Lewis Kirk ducati@dmzgraphics.com
Vicki@ducati.net
Fri, Apr 28, 2023 4:31 PM

Total Guess- Are you using a VPN? That might cause something like that…
Vicki

On Apr 28, 2023, at 6:42 AM, Kevin Kachadourian kkachadourian@gmail.com wrote:

Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos.  The links are there, but don't take me to any videos.
I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this?

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

Total Guess- Are you using a VPN? That might cause something like that… Vicki > On Apr 28, 2023, at 6:42 AM, Kevin Kachadourian <kkachadourian@gmail.com> wrote: > >  > Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos. The links are there, but don't take me to any videos. > I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone else experience this? > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s
KK
Kevin Kachadourian
Sun, Apr 30, 2023 5:27 PM

Just to follow up on this. I do not know the source, but the problem solved
itself.
I tried switching from Firefox to Chromium (Ubuntu's equivalent to Chrome)
to no avail. I was not using a VPN. I also tried a reboot, in case
something was tying up my computer's memory or processor. No luck there.
Still, after some time, everything was working fine. I cannot be sure of
why it happened or what ended it.  Anyway, all is good. I was able to watch
today's race, and have live timing up on my second monitor simultaneously.
Life is good.

wrote:

Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos.  The

links are there, but don't take me to any videos.

I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone

else experience this?

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news:
http://www.ductalk.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/ducnet

Mailto: %(user_address)s

Just to follow up on this. I do not know the source, but the problem solved itself. I tried switching from Firefox to Chromium (Ubuntu's equivalent to Chrome) to no avail. I was not using a VPN. I also tried a reboot, in case something was tying up my computer's memory or processor. No luck there. Still, after some time, everything was working fine. I cannot be sure of why it happened or what ended it. Anyway, all is good. I was able to watch today's race, and have live timing up on my second monitor simultaneously. Life is good. On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 at 18:36, Vicki@ducati.net <vicki@ducati.net> wrote: > Total Guess- Are you using a VPN? That might cause something like that… > Vicki > > > > > > On Apr 28, 2023, at 6:42 AM, Kevin Kachadourian <kkachadourian@gmail.com> > wrote: > > > >  > > Is it the site, or my system? I can't seem to access any videos. The > links are there, but don't take me to any videos. > > I seem to remember this happening once before during this season. Anyone > else experience this? > > > > > > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > > http://www.ductalk.com/ > > and > > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > > _____________________ > > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > > Mailto: %(user_address)s > > > > > To get the links and updates on all today's Ducati news: > http://www.ductalk.com/ > and > https://www.facebook.com/ducnet > _____________________ > Ducati mailing list -- ducati@list.ducati.net > To unsubscribe send an email to ducati-leave@list.ducati.net > Mailto: %(user_address)s